We are looking for a professional Housekeeper able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our employees and students that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
• Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
• Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
• Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
• Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
• Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
• Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
• Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
• The skills and knowledge required would generally be obtained with previous experience in housekeeping.
• Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
• Ability to relate to officials, staff and public in a courteous manner.
Note: The above description is illustrative of tasks and responsibilities. It is not meant to be all-inclusive of every task or responsibility.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer offering a wonderful mission driven environment, competitive salary and benefits including a 403(b) retirement plan and lunch. MDY is committed to an inclusive faculty therefore candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. EOE/M/F/D/V
Unfortunately due to the number of submissions, Magen David Yeshivah will only respond to candidates under consideration for an interview or job offer.
About Magen David Yeshivah Celia Esses High School
Established in 1946, Magen David Yeshivah is a private co-ed Jewish day school that has since produced countless successful industry professionals, lawyers, physicians, rabbis, and teachers, as well as prominent leaders at the helm of numerous organizations. We are committed to ensuring that each student receives a comprehensive dual-curriculum education, rooted in Sephardic tradition, and emphasizing academic excellence, creativity and intellectual curiosity.