Brentwood School, a vibrant and diverse K-12 independent school in Los Angeles, seeks a dynamic and skilled Boys Varsity Lacrosse Coach for the 2017/18 school year.
- Management of the Upper School Boys Lacrosse Program
- Oversight of 7th -12th Grade Boys Lacrosse Programs
- Supervision of the pre-season conditioning program
- Supervision of in season practices and games
- has a passion for working with high school students
- is committed to building character by emphasizing good sportsmanship
- possesses a command of the most current techniques in teaching the skills of lacrosse along with a complete understanding of the strategies of the game.
Those interested in applying for this position should fax or e-mail a letter of interest, resume, and copies of coaching certifications or continued education to: