Currey Ingram Academy is currently accepting applications for a part-time Upper School Teacher for the 2017-18 school year (7:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.). This teacher will provide explicit instruction to students in a small group setting who are academically below grade level in reading comprehension, written expression and Algebra 1. Excellent communication in both oral and written expression and experience with technology are required. Minimum requirements include a degree in special education or a related field, with preference given to those with a graduate degree in special education and experience teaching students with learning differences. If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the online application linked to www.curreyingram.org - "Work at CIA." Thank you.
The mission of Currey Ingram Academy is to provide an exemplary K-12 day school program that empowers students with learning differences to achieve their fullest potential.
The school delivers on this mission by providing:
• Small classes
• Evidence-based instruction
• Individualized learning plans for every student
• Strong arts, athletics and extracurricular activities
• Speech-la...nguage and academic occupational therapies
• Character education and social coaching
• Personalized college preparation and counseling
• Parent, community and professional education opportunities