Blyth-Templeton Academy is a college-preparatory, private, non-sectarian, co-educational high school serving grades 9-12 providing an education that is accessible to a diverse community. Academically rigorous small classes averaging 8 students are designed to allow students to learn outside of the classroom as well as within it. Faculty and students are encouraged to take full advantage of the unique resources available in Washington, D.C. Classes are taught in two hour, twenty-minute blocks daily, allowing flexibility for scheduling other faculty responsibilities.
- Outstanding expertise in Spanish language instruction
- Innovative curriculum delivery
- Ability to provide effective experiential learning
- Experience working with students in small classes preferred
- Experience working with block schedules preferred
- Evidence of cooperative initiatives
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s preferred
Interested applicants should submit a resume, a cover letter and contact information for three references to email@example.com.