Director of Admission responsibilities:
Develop, assess, execute admission policies and procedures, strategies, and goals.
Coordinate and implement strategic enrollment plan with the Head of School and Division Heads.
Leads enrollment management initiatives that engage the entire school community.
Manage and/or participates in all recruitment and admission efforts, including:
- Special events involving prospective and current students and families (open houses, shadow days, tours, parent information sessions, new family events, step up coffees, back to school events, orientation, etc.).
- Coordinate and assess admission testing for grades PK-4.
- Conduct and assess admission testing for grades 5-12.
- Develop promotional materials and messaging for Augusta Prep in coordination with the Director of Communications.
- Build strong relationships with external constituents (feeder schools, educational consultants, civic organizations, etc.).
Serve as chair of the admission committee in evaluation of all applications for admission.
Monitor and analyze local and national trends in education, admission, and financial aid and communicate trends to the Augusta Prep community.
Maintain the admission office database.
Oversee the preparation of admission reports/statistics for Head of School, Board of Trustees, NAIS, etc.
Supervise, train, and evaluate admission assistant.
Manage the admission budget.
Serve on the administrative team
Represent Augusta Prep at local, regional, and national admission gatherings and conferences.
Director of Financial Aid responsibilities:
Serve as chair of the Financial Aid Committee
Manage the administration of all financial aid with current and prospective families, use the School’s financial aid budget as an enrollment management tool, evaluate all financial aid applications, and manage the financial aid budget
Oversee the preparation of financial aid reports/statistics for Head of School, Board of Trustees, NAIS, etc.
Manage the administration of all merit scholarship programs.