injury/emergency and performing nursing clinical diagnosis, assessment and treatment for presented illnesses or disorders.
Promote and maintain health and well-being of students and school personnel by teaching and counseling.
• Collaborates with Athletic Trainer and Athletic Department in collecting required health forms and in the nursing care of all athletes and students.
• Assures school compliance with the District of Columbia health and immunization health policies.
• Promotes a healthy school environment.
• Takes primary responsibility for faculty teaching in the following
areas: food allergies; epi-pen administration; medication administration when off campus; education of and distribution of pertinent health news and informing school community of communicable illnesses when appropriate.
• Organizes yearly Flu Shot Clinic for faculty
To learn more about our community, please visit www.maret.org. Our historic campus in the heart of Washington, D.C. offers a unique setting, where students and teachers alike demonstrate a sense of energy, imagination, and entrepreneurial spirit. At Maret, everyone seeks a broader perspective – an expanded understanding of each other, our community, and the larger world. To apply, please send cover letter/resume BY EMAIL ONLY to Susan Epps, Assistant Head of School, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.