Successful candidates will have:
- Experience in teaching – 3-5 years minimum preferred
- A bachelor’s or graduate degree in subject area
- Certified Elementary Teaching Certificate
- Capacity and desire to engage in experiential activities and programs with students
- Skill in the use of technology: including, but not limited to, Microsoft Suite, Google Docs, and Outlook
- Ability to work in a team – Lower School and World Language Department
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements at www.bush.edu.
If you are interested in working at The Bush School, but this position doesn’t fit your talents, please visit our website for additional openings. www.bush.edu
All applications are appreciated and reviewed, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
The Bush School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Bush School does not discriminate in matters of employment, recruitment, admission or administration of any of its programs on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, gender, or genetic information. In addition, The Bush School does not discriminate in matters of employment based on the basis of age or marital status.