Middle School English Teacher
Founded in 1930, The Tatnall School is an independent, coeducational, college-preparatory day school situated on a pastoral, 110-acre campus in Greenville, Delaware, near Wilmington. Tatnall includes four academic divisions with approximately 600 students from age 3 through grade 12. Its challenging academic curriculum and programs, combined with award-winning faculty and state-of-the-art facilities, create an environment of educational excellence. Because of its emphasis on creating a caring and nurturing community, Tatnall is known as “the family school” and its motto, “omnia in caritate – all things in love,” is at the core of everything the school does.
Tatnall is seeking a full-time, dynamic Middle School English Teacher to start in August, 2017. Qualified applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Teach four to five sections of English: 7th- 8th grade
- Employ stimulating and innovative methods of teaching and assessment
- Engage in close teacher/student collaboration on writing
- Develop interest and enthusiasm for literature
- Work in collaboration with grade level colleagues
- Serve as advisor for 5-10 students
- Participate fully in the life of the community
- Other duties as assigned
To learn more about The Tatnall School, please visit our website at www.tatanll.org.
The Tatnall School is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, genetic predisposition or other categories protected by Delaware or federal law.