The HR Generalist is a highly motivated individual who will assist the Director of Human Resources to build an HR Department from the ground up, and work closely with the faculty and staff of Germantown Friends School on all aspects of benefit plans, policies, and procedures. Qualifications include the ability to participate in specialized consulting projects, special focus and skills required for compensation and benefits systems, analytics, and report-writing capabilities. Accounting, business, or computer science degree candidates with 3—6 years of experience is a plus.
- Providing reporting and analytics for annual salary review and compensation planning
- Acting as the primary contact for all general benefits, pay and general administration questions.
- Maintaining HRIS
- Developing and maintaining a human resource information system that meets the organization's personnel information, analysis and reporting needs.
- Responding to questions relative to HR and benefit plans, policies and procedures
- Managing recruiting and interviewing process for staff positions
- On-boarding of new personnel
- Participating on committees and special campus-wide projects and change initiatives. Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to continuously improve our work environment
Germantown Friends School is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in its student body, faculty and staff. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected class status. People demonstrating a commitment to diversity and multiculturalism in education are encouraged to apply. For more information about the school, please visit our website at www.germantownfriends.org.