The Director of Advancement Services is responsible for the organization and management of internal advancement activities including donor records and database administration, financial and advancement reporting, gifts management, prospect research and donor relations. The Director of Advancement Services supervises the work of the five staff, serves as the Advancement team's liaison with the Business Office and Information Technology teams, is a member of the Advancement Leadership team, and reports to the Director of Development. This is a full-time, full-year, exempt staff position.
- Oversee constituent database and related systems, including data entry, database structure, data integrity, system access, and system integration
- Supervise gifts management, including gifts policy development and approval, gift entry, gift receipting, gifts reporting, and pledge collection
- Direct prospect research efforts , including research priorities, methodologies, and utilization
- Manage donor relations programs, including fund agreements, acknowledgements, donor recognition, and donor relations reporting
- Oversee development reporting, including reconciliation, organizational, and ad-hoc reports
- Perform other duties as assigned