Dana Hall School seeks candidates for the position of Director of Alumnae Relations.
The individual in this position will be accountable for:
- fostering and enhancing close and meaningful relationships with alumnae throughout the US and around the world.
- continuing to cultivate and grow the Asia alumnae relations program.
- providing overall management of two cornerstone events: She Sails and Reunion.
- overseeing the newly formed Alumnae Council to implement long range plans.
- working with the Admission Office to develop an Alumnae Admission Ambassador
- soliciting a portfolio of alumnae for the Dana Fund.
Dana Hall seeks candidates who will contribute to and are committed to diversity and multicultural educational practices.
Candidates should have demonstrated experience in the field with a solid track record in developing a strong core of volunteers, excellent organizational skills and be a detailed oriented professional who is a self-starter and skilled with handling multiple tasks in a team-oriented environment. Other requirements include strong writing and public speaking skills, ability to interact effectively with varied constituencies, and a working knowledge of Blackbaud's Raiser's Edge. Ability to travel and evening work is required. This is a full-time 12-month position reporting to the Director of Advancement.