Successful candidates will have:
- Experience in teaching: 3-5 years minimum preferred
- A bachelor’s (required) or graduate degree (preferred) in History
- Capacity and desire to engage in experiential activities and programs with students
- Skill in the use of technology: including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work in a team: grade level, department and division
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements to www.bush.edu.
If you are interested in working at The Bush School, but this position does not fit your talents, please visit our website for additional openings. www.bush.edu
All applications are appreciated and reviewed, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
The Bush School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Bush School does not discriminate in matters of employment, recruitment, admission or administration of any of its programs on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, gender, or genetic information. In addition, The Bush School does not discriminate in matters of employment based on the basis of age or marital status.