High School Chemistry Teacher
de Toledo High School, a vibrant and innovative independent high school, is looking for a dynamic science teacher who is passionate about teaching Chemistry and related fields effective August 2017. We are seeking candidates with experience in teaching at all levels (at-level, honors, and AP).
- Teach 5 classes of Chemistry and related fields, including labs
- Create and design effective lesson plans and assignments
- Meet responsibilities set forth by department chair and school administration
- Bachelors in Chemistry (or related subject), Masters preferred
- Teaching credential preferred
- Ability to teach all levels (at-level, honors, and AP)
- 3+ years teaching at HS level
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Demonstrate commitment to professional development
- Proficient with 21st century technology applications for classroom learning
About de Toledo High School
Founded in 2002, de Toledo High School (formerly New Community Jewish High School) is an independent Jewish community high school located in West Hills, CA. It is a vibrant and academically rigorous school community where intellectual imagination and ethical action are inseparable. We seek to shape students into persons of character who will be respectful, knowledgeable, and collaborative leaders who conduct themselves in accordance with ethical standards. At dTHS, every student may strive to be both an A+ student and an A+ human being. Our mission is to raise a new generation of Jewish leaders for whom Jewish values and tradition shape and guide their vision and for whom knowledge creates possibilities for moral action, good character and shalom. For more information, please visit www.dths.org.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.