Episcopal High School in Houston seeks a dynamic Associate Director of Admission to help manage a comprehensive recruiting and admission process at EHS. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Coordinate all internal and external processes related to the School’s recruiting efforts:
- Actively engage school leaders, parents, students, and members of the EHS community to identify student candidates who represent the values, mission, and goals of EHS.
- Work closely with the Director of Admission, Athletic Director, and Dean of Arts to coordinate recruiting events, candidate outreach, and all related communications and activities.
- Develop and implement internal tracking systems to ensure strong cultivation, communication, and follow-up efforts with the students EHS pursues for admission.
- Help coordinate and deliver all on-campus activities, interviews, and tours
Create and implement marketing and communications strategies to support all facets of the EHS admissions process:
- Work closely with the Director of Admission and Director of Communications to develop a comprehensive admission communications strategy that promotes the School’s mission and creates a compelling vision for the external community.
- Manage the creation of all print-related material and messaging associated with the admission process.
- Manage the Admission Office’s website portal and all related Internet activities.
Manage the data analysis and reporting needs of the Admission Office:
- Develop analytic tools and metrics that will guide recruiting efforts, support general admission activities, and provide historical context.
- Create and implement feedback tools to help ensure EHS is performing as effectively as possible with all of the constituents involved with the admission process.
- Work closely with the Director of Admission to develop reporting documents and supporting materials for the Board of Trustees and other direct reports.
- Seek membership in admission-related professional associations to learn best practices and build a strong network of support for EHS.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited four-year institution
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and database applications; experience with Senior Systems preferred
- Demonstrable understanding of the Houston independent schools and public schools
- Exceptional interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
- Previous experience in schools preferred, but not required
- Previous experience in recruiting/admission preferred, but not required
Interested candidates are asked to visit the school's website at www.ehshouston.org and to e-mail a letter, resume, and contact information of four professional references to Evelyn Cambria, Director of Finance and Operations.