The Episcopal School of Nashville is an independent co-educational day school in East Nashville with an emphasis on academic excellence, spiritual growth, physical well-being, fine arts, and service to others in the Episcopal tradition. Beginning in 2016 with pre K-3rd grade, the school enrolls students of diverse ethnic, cultural, religious, and socio-economic backgrounds. The Episcopal School of Nashville provides an education that is intellectually challenging, morally and spiritually enriching and culturally diverse. Caring, committed faculty members, in partnership with parents, serve as role models, mentors and guides. ESN strives for an academically talented and ethnically diverse student body and seeks the same in its faculty.
ESN seeks to fill the Third Grade Teacher position, for the 2017-2018 academic year, with an experienced educator who meets the following criteria:
- has attained a BA degree, MA preferred
- will create a developmentally appropriate cooperative learning environment
- 2 years experience teaching at the elementary level
- will expose students to a multicultural perspective
- excellent communication skills with children and adults
- Responsive Classroom training (not required)
- works collaboratively with teachers and administrators
- has a warm, engaging and energetic personality
This is a full time position with competitive salary and excellent benefits, commensurate with experience.
The Episcopal School of Nashville school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national and ethnic origin in administration of its education, admissions or employment policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other school administered programs.
Interested candidates should submit cover letter, resume, and references, to Christie Boyd, School Programs Coordinator. Please send materials via email, in PDF format to Christie Boyd, firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about The Episcopal School of Nashville on our website: www.esnashville.org