Successful candidates will have:
- Experience as a counselor – 3-5 years minimum preferred
- A bachelor’s or graduate degree in subject area
- Skill in the use of technology: including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work in a team – K – 5 Grade, on a K-12 campus, in the Lower School with the Support Services Department
- Professional educator trained in mental health, with a background in education and counseling to age-specific developmental stages of student growth and the emotional needs of students.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements at www.bush.edu.
If you are interested in working at The Bush School, but this position doesn’t fit your talents, please visit our website for additional openings. www.bush.edu
All applications are appreciated and reviewed, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
The Bush School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Bush School does not discriminate in matters of employment, recruitment, admission or administration of any of its programs on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, gender, or genetic information. In addition, The Bush School does not discriminate in matters of employment based on the basis of age or marital status.