Tilton School seeks an energetic Associate Director of College Counseling for a full-time /12 month position, preferably with three to five years experience in an independent school or college setting. Successful candidates will model and engender within students a deep commitment to self-discovery and mastery of the School’s primary essential skills of communication, critical thinking, creativity, design thinking and mindfulness. The Associate Director serves as a resource for advisors, coaches, parents, and students on college matters. Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- Three to five years’ experience in independent school or college setting
- Advanced degree or certifications in school counseling or related fields
- Outstanding skills in oral and written communication
- Experience with online platforms, like Naviance, and standardized test administration (SAT/ACT)
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, residential school setting with a deep commitment to student engagement and development
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume and contact information for three references to:
At Tilton School, all persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard for race, religion, natural origin or ancestry, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by state or federal law. The School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by state or federal law in the administration of employment practices or procedures, promotion, or application of employee policies and benefits.