BASIS Independent Silicon Valley is seeking qualified candidates for a Spanish Teacher for the 2017/2018 school year!
Ready to be part of a group of intellectual educators? Do you desire the autonomy in your classroom to satisfy your passion for your discipline?
BASIS Teachers are part of one of the most collaborative and professional teaching communities. The flexibility over curriculum allows BASIS Teachers to motivate students to reach their highest potential while preparing them for the demands of higher education and leading them to a rewarding career and global citizenship. BASIS teachers spend more time teaching students and teaming up with fellow educators. They thrive on the autonomy and academic freedom to create dynamic lessons that provide students with new ideas and a fresh outlook on their future.
BASIS is on a MISSION!
Primary Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1) Teach higher level content than grade standard in an interactive learning environment to deliver exceptional results for all students;
2) Tutor students in content-specific knowledge and skills to heighten the trajectory of their academic and career success;
3) Implementation of BASIS.ed curriculum by designing effective and creative lessons and assessments to display your passion for the subject and educate students at an internationally competitive level;
4) Collaborate with other BASIS.ed teachers to form a community of smart, talented and interesting people who are passionate about their work and readily willing to work in a professional, academic environment; and
5) Management of student behavior to foster academic achievement, personal responsibility, intellect and individuality in all students.
Note: BASIS (collectively, BASIS.ed, BASIS Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public Charter School, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BASIS Independent Schools, LLC, BASIS Global LLC, and BASIS Educational Ventures, LLC), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment are recruited, hired and assigned without discrimination on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status or any other classification protected by law. BASIS expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment. For additional information, please visit our Careers website at http://jobs.basised.com.