The Agnes Irwin School seeks a Director of Strategic Partnerships and Research, to take the lead role in all research initiatives for the Center for the Advancement of Girls, and to develop and oversee strategic partnerships, intended to expand opportunities for students in the areas of research and entrepreneurship. This position also has responsibility for teaching two (2) semesters of Economics and one (1) semester of Global Health.
Essential functions of the position include:
• Develop sustainable strategic partnerships with colleges, universities, research facilities, corporations, and non-profits
• Plan and implement evaluations of all programming for the Center for the Advancement of Girls (CAG)
• Collect and synthesize relevant literature
• Author/Co-Author research reports in practitioner periodicals, peer-reviewed journals, and white papers
• Liaise with research partners to carry out and report on large-scale research activities at the School
• Provide support in the organization and preparation of CAG events
• Teach Economics and Global Health to Upper School students
Successful candidate must possess:
• Advanced degree
• Minimum two (2) years experience in academic and/or research institutions
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Demonstrated ability to produce clear and effective written materials
• Demonstrated proficiency with statistical software
• Published in practitioner periodicals and/or peer-reviewed academic journals, a plus
Please do not use the NAIS "Apply Now" option, as The Agnes Irwin School only accepts applications submitted through the above referenced link.
Interested candidates must apply by using the following link to an online application:
The Agnes Irwin School is actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity plans and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.