Successful candidates will have:
- Experience in teaching – at least 3-5 years preferred
- A bachelor’s or graduate degree in teaching or Mathematics
- Capacity and desire to engage in experiential activities and programs with students
- Skill in the use of technology: including, but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite, Google docs, Outlook, spreadsheets, graphing software, Ti graphing calculator or programming simulation applets
- Ability to work in a team at grade, department, division and school wide levels
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position at www.bush.edu.
If you are interested in working at The Bush School, but this position doesn’t fit your talents, please visit our website for additional openings. www.bush.edu
All applications are appreciated and reviewed, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
The Bush School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Bush School does not discriminate in matters of employment, recruitment, admission or administration of any of its programs on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, gender, or genetic information. In addition, The Bush School does not discriminate in matters of employment based on the basis of age or marital status.