- Master’s degree with 5 or more years of experience working at an educational institution, preferably a college preparatory school
- Experience in residential life as well as in the development of student support programs, leadership training and other initiatives to support student learning outside of the classroom
- Demonstrated expertise in all MS Office programs (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Docs
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- The ability to work collaboratively across divisions and departments
- An open mind demonstrated by strong listening skills and the willingness to consider different perspectives
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please submit a letter of interest that explains why you would succeed in this position, resume, three references, and salary requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Adobe® PDF format preferred) and include “Director of Residential Life” in the subject line.
This position announcement is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job title and the education and skills required. This is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills that are required or may be required in the future.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Requires sitting, standing and walking associated with a normal office environment. Requires ability to operate telephone, photocopier, fax machine and computer. Requires normal vision and hearing.
- Possible exposure to CPU units for extended periods of time.
- All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Background Screening: The Masters School conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a third-party administrator to conduct background checks. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
The Masters School actively seeks to promote diversity through its students, faculty and programs.
The Masters School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.