· Teach a part-time load of French classes.
· Design a differentiated and globally integrated curriculum which includes project based, student initiative driven units and labs, incorporates hands on learning and adventurous out of box thinking experiments with location, digital communication and content integration.
· Assign related coursework and track student performance; evaluate programs and student progress (conferences, written evaluation, and written daily correspondence).
· Conduct classes in French; use minimal English in instruction based on student ability and proficiency.
· Demonstrate an attitude of flexibility with regard to curriculum decisions in order to meet the instructional needs.
· Instruct and encourage individual students; establish goals for individualized students and small groups.
· Collaborate with colleagues and seek feedback in the spirit of continuous improvement.
· Reflect on instructional practices to meet individual professional development goals.
· Assume personal responsibility for student achievement.
· Actively participate in professional development, grade level, and department meetings.
· Manage the class and ensure engagement and discipline.
· Communicate with parents or other interested parties.