KnowledgeLink (KL) intends to transform education, so that every student globally will have unlimited access to educational opportunity. KL’s mission is to increase access to educational opportunity by providing students from around the world with the academic and cross-cultural preparation that will enable them to fulfill their aspirations of pursuing higher education and professional careers on a global scale.To achieve our mission, KL partners with US independent schools to establish, grow and operate branch campuses and international schools abroad. Part of our work involves hiring and working with teachers who are at the forefront of innovating and expanding education globally. KL values students first and our programs are established with the goal to mature into longstanding, reputable academic institutions.
KnowledgeLink (KL) teaching positions are for motivated and experienced K-12 educators looking to join a growing network of schools, administrators, educators and communities dedicated to growing and shaping international education. Through our partnerships with reputable US and overseas institutions and through our independently operated KL schools, the KL network provides opportunities for a diverse range of teachers to deliver US based coursework in a college-preparatory English-medium environment. Teachers are guided by a local and regional administrative team and enjoy professional development opportunities both within the school and in the greater KL network of schools. In addition to the supportive environment and professional development opportunities, KL also offers one of the best benefits package for teachers working in China, with health insurance, and airfare.
The Math Teacher position is offered within the KL school network, which are co-operated by an accredited independent US school, KL, and an overseas school partner. Academics of the program are administered by the Head of School of the US school, who works directly with the Academic Dean or Principal located at the branch campus to ensure the quality of education. Teachers are provided a US curriculum as a guide and framework for the academic year, and design daily lesson plans and manage the classroom as they would in a typical US classroom. Students take their coursework in English and classes are led by international teachers.
Teacher responsibilities include:
- Develop lesson plans and instructional materials, and provide individualized and small group instruction to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student
- Evaluate students’ academic and social growth, record appropriate records and prepare progress reports
- Communicate with parents
- Collaborate with school administrators and peer teachers
- Participate in curriculum and professional development sessions
- Assist and coordinate activities and events inside and outside of school
The Math teacher openings are for the following locations:
Haimen: St. Mary's School Haimen Campus
Pinghu: St. Mary's School Pinghu Campus
- Salary: Monthly, competitive salary based on your credentials and experience
- Accommodation: Your choice: Free housing or a housing allowance
- Accommodation Details: Western-style apartment within walking-distance to your school or a housing allowance based on the cost of living in that area
- Airfare Reimbursement: Airfare to China and return flight covered by company
- Airport Pickup: Yes
- Support Staff: Fully bilingual support staff available to help process your visa, settle you into your apartment, translate legal documents, and much more. We provide western comforts and support to make the transition easier for you.
- Health Insurance Provided: Yes
- Additional Benefits: Paid Vacation
- Professional Development: Ongoing professional development provided, including annual teacher in-service, and frequent professional development opportunities. Teachers enjoy career advancement opportunities within the KL network.
- Bonus: Teacher referral bonus offered to all KL teachers.
- Holidays: We observe local national holidays and some US holidays.