Director of the Center for Social Impact
Wooster School is seeking a Director of the Center for Social Impact. This is a part-time, 10-month appointment reporting to the Director of Student Advancement.
The Director of the Center for Social Impact will be passionate about service learning, social impact work, and growing Wooster’s service partnerships both domestically and abroad. The successful candidate will be a creative thinker and skilled communicator with excellent analytical, organizational, and leadership skills. She/he must be a supportive team member who can understand programs within the context of the larger institution.
A commitment to Wooster School’s mission and vision for this program and an ability to engage the community to further that mission, is essential. The Director will exhibit a strong and independent work ethic while managing processes and effectively communicating with all related constituencies.
The Director will have open, proactive, and sustaining work relations with all constituencies, including parents, students, faculty, and administrative colleagues. The ability to envision and implement programs as well as sustain current relationships will be essential. Demonstrated ability to establish relationships with community agencies, corporations, churches and other potential community partners.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Sustaining existing programs and relationships within the Center for Social Impact.
- Growing Wooster’s partnerships with myriad institutions and businesses.
- Growing opportunities for the Wooster community to engage in social impact work both on and off campus.
- Providing positive leadership and support for the faculty and students involved with the Center and all of its programs.
- Promoting and marketing both the Center for Social Impact and Wooster School.