BASIS Independent McLean is seeking qualified candidates for a Kindergarten Teacher!
Are you ready to make a bigger impact on the education of young students? Our Primary School teaching model frees our teachers up to focus on new and better ways to elevate their students? learning.
BASIS.ed Teachers are part of one of the most collaborative and professional teaching communities. The flexibility over curriculum allows BASIS.ed Teachers to motivate students to reach their highest potential while preparing them for the demands of higher education and leading them to a rewarding career and global citizenship. BASIS.ed teachers spend more time teaching students and teaming up with fellow educators. They thrive on the autonomy and academic freedom to create dynamic lessons that provide students with new ideas and a fresh outlook on their future.
BASIS is on a MISSION!
Primary Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1) Teach higher level content than grade standard in an interactive learning environment to deliver exceptional results for all students;
2) Evaluates students? academic and social growth, keeps appropriate records, and prepares progress reports;
3) Communicates with parents through e-mail, conferences and other means to discuss students? progress and interpret the BASIS.ed school culture;
4) Implementation of BASIS.ed curriculum by designing effective and creative lessons and assessments to display your passion for the subject and educate students at an internationally competitive level;
5) Collaborate with other BASIS.ed teachers to form a community of smart, talented and interesting people who are passionate about their work and readily willing to work in a professional, academic environment; and
6) Management of student behavior to foster academic achievement, personal responsibility, intellect and individuality in all students.