• Undergraduate chemistry or related degree;
• Ability to work collaboratively to promote student learning.
• Master’s Degree and/or teaching credential;
• Experience working with high school students as a classroom teacher;
• Familiarity with the international baccalaureate (IB) program
• Experience with web-based learning, SmartBoards and 1:1 (e.g.iPads) classroom settings;
• Experience in a Catholic high school setting.
Position begins August 2017.
Villanova Preparatory School is an Augustinian Catholic co-ed day and boarding school
located in the beautiful Ojai Valley in Ventura County, California. The curriculum combines
Augustinian values with a strong academic program to prepare all of its students for success
in university life, and beyond.