Holy Child School at Rosemont (formerly Rosemont School of the Holy Child) is a Catholic, co-educational, independent school (Early Childhood-8th grade) located near the campuses of Villanova University and Rosemont College in the western suburbs of Philadelphia. We strive to Nurture Excellence in a Joyful Catholic Community and seek applicants to support that mission and work in our business office.
This newly created 12 month position will require 25-28 hours per week with a defined work schedule. This position will report to the Controller and will perform a variety of duties within the business office, which is responsible for Finance, HR, and non-academic operations. This would be an ideal position for an individual who is looking to re-enter the workforce into a role that will provide a reliable daily routine. Specific job responsibilities will include:
- Journal transactions
- Payroll processing
- Receiving payments and preparing/making bank deposits
- Registration and payment processing for summer camps/sports/after school activities
- Processing of state mandated employee clearances
- Supporting the accounts receivable and accounts payable functions
The three person business office manages an annual budget of approximately $6.0M. We seek to hire a hard working team player with experience as an accountant or bookkeeper who likes working at a detailed level.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum 3 years of work experience in an accounting or bookkeeping role
- A keen attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Google Docs
- An eagerness to learn and be adaptable to change
- A team/community mindset
- An outstanding work ethic
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
We will begin reviewing applications immediately and hope to have completed this search by the end of May.
Holy Child School at Rosemont is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.