About the School:
Clairbourn School, a co-educational independent day school in suburban Los Angeles, California is seeking an experienced fundraiser to lead our successful annual fund and other related school campaigns. Clairbourn was established in 1926 and is situated on a beautiful eight acre campus serving preschool through 8th grade.
Director of Development / Alumni
Full time - Salary $65,000
The successful candidate will have demonstrated competencies in all areas of fundraising for schools or other non-profit organizations. The development position is responsible for a variety of events, direct solicitations, general mailings, and volunteer coordination.
Key responsibilities include:
• Annual Fund Campaign Materials
• Identification and Supervision of Campaign Volunteers
• Coordination with Administrative Leadership
• Coordination with Parent Association Leadership
• Acknowledgement of Gifts and Grants Received
• Posting to and Maintenance of Alumni Social Media Pages, Website, and Records
• Maintenance of other School Database Records and Report Generation
• Coordination with Parent Association for the Annual Benefit
Successful candidates will have:
• Excellent Writing and Speaking Skills
• Competence and Experience in Social Media and Website Maintenance/Postings
• Competence with Data Management
• Experience in Planning and Coordination of Annual Funds
• Experience in All Aspects of Event Planning
• Experience in Gift Coordination and Prospect Development
• Experience in Identifying Appropriate Foundation Grants
• Ability to Meet the Necessary Clearances to Work in California Schools
How To Apply:
For more information and a full job description visit http://www.clairbourn.org/employment. Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to Dr. Robert Nafie, Headmaster (email@example.com) by June 30, 2017.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.