Currey Ingram Academy is now accepting applications for a 10-month position for a PK-12 Library/Technology Integrationist for the 2017-2018 school year. The role of the Integrationist is to be a part of a team that facilitates the planning and implementation of technology and information resources into the school curriculum and works closely with teachers to select resources, design projects, and assess the program. Preferred qualifications include a masters degree in instructional technology and/or library science, experience delivering professional development, and experience teaching students with learning differences. If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the online application linked to www.curreyingram.org - "Work at CIA." Thank you.
The mission of Currey Ingram Academy is to provide an exemplary K-12 day school program that empowers students with learning differences to achieve their fullest potential.
The school delivers on this mission by providing:
• Small classes
• Evidence-based instruction
• Individualized learning plans for every student
• Strong arts, athletics and extracurricular activities
• Speech-la...nguage and academic occupational therapies
• Character education and social coaching
• Personalized college preparation and counseling
• Parent, community and professional education opportunities