Epiphany School, a private PreK-5 school, is currently seeking an Intermediate Classroom Teacher for the 2017/18 school year. The classroom teacher creates and manages the classroom learning environment to provide opportunities for students to develop to their fullest potential and achieve their learning objectives.
What you will enjoy about this role:
- Planning, teaching, and assessing academic and social-emotional curricula in collaboration with grade level partner, specialist teachers, and the academic administration.
- Assessing student learning and growth through culminating projects and use of formal and informal assessment tools and progress reports and communicating results to families and administrators.
- Effectively using technology to maximize student learning.
- Planning, organizing, and attending curricula-based field trips, including multi-night trips if applicable.
- Communicating weekly with families using the school’s designated communication tools.
- Participating in the professional development opportunities offered by Epiphany School.
What you must have:
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree in education, curriculum and instruction, or related field, as well as a teaching certificate.
- Five years of elementary classroom teaching experience.
- Must have experience in the integration of technology in teaching practice.
- Ability to multi-task and to maintain professionalism in a creative and changing environment.
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills; good presentation skills.
- Computer savvy in Windows environment, including MS Office.
- Must be smart, warm, motivated, organized, and process-oriented.
If you are a passionate educator looking to work in a collaborative teaching environment, we want to meet you!
Our excellent medical benefits include vision, dental, flexible spending account, long term disability and life coverages. We offer competitive wages, commensurate with education and experience. In addition, our teachers enjoy paid holidays, vacation, sick leave, and personal days, 403b plan with a matching contribution.
How to apply: Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, educational philosophy and list of references to email@example.com Please reference the job title (Intermediate Teacher) in the subject line. No phone calls please.
To learn more about us and view the full job description, visit www.epiphanyschool.org