Successful candidates will have:
- Preferably an advanced degree and four years minimum involvement in the fields of college admissions and/or college counseling, or related experience
- Depth and breadth of knowledge for the nuances of college admissions and financial aid processes
- Data management and computer skills, plus a willingness to explore and employ new and innovative technologies
- Outstanding communication skills related to counseling, listening, and public speaking
- Polished writing skills in order to describe Bush students articulately and vividly
- Collaborative approaches to working as part of a team
- An appreciation for and ability to articulate the educational philosophy of The Bush School
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements at www.bush.edu.
If you are interested in working at The Bush School, but this position doesn’t fit your talents, please visit our website for additional openings. www.bush.edu
All applications are appreciated and reviewed, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
The Bush School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Bush School does not discriminate in matters of employment, recruitment, admission or administration of any of its programs on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, gender, or genetic information. In addition, The Bush School does not discriminate in matters of employment based on the basis of age or marital status.