ABOUT MERCY HIGH SCHOOL SAN FRANCISCO
Mercy High School, San Francisco, educates women to pursue lives of spiritual and intellectual depth, determination, and daring action to improve our world as an inclusive, Catholic, college preparatory community enlivened by the Gospel of Jesus and the charism of the Sisters of Mercy.
We are the “Social Advocacy Based Learning” Catholic school of the San Francisco Bay Area where women graduate with fierce determination to improve their world.
For more information about Mercy High School, visit www.mercyhs.org
Reporting to the Director of Development (DD), the Development Associate is an entry-level position primarily responsible for assisting the Director of Development carry out various fund development activities for Mercy High School.
- Support the management of the donor database and infrastructure to effectively manage donations, including data entry, acknowledgements, queries, report building, and assessing donor trends and analytics.
- Process and properly categorize all gifts and gift acknowledgements in a timely manner.
- Assist DD with prospect research, drafting letters, and creating reports.
- Notify Advancement Staff (primary and secondary) of gifts made by constituents in their donor portfolio.
- Accurately maintain and manage donor files, including donor correspondence, grant letters, submitted requests and other critical documentation.
- Assist DD with all aspects of event planning and implementation.
- Coordinate mailings.
- Manage the Parent Giving, Employee Giving and recurring gift programs and cycles.
- Coordinate and support volunteerism at Mercy, including Parent Guild.
To apply for this position, or ask for additional information, email a copy of your resume, a cover letter, and 3 references to email@example.com. Please indicate “Development Associate” in the subject line of your email. Your cover letter should explain why you are interested in the position and what unique qualities you would bring to the role. Strict confidentiality will be maintained for all applicants and only finalists’ references will be contacted.
Mercy High School San Francisco is an equal opportunity employer.