This is a part-time, hourly position.
San Francisco Waldorf High School seeks a math instructor with a deep knowledge of mathematics. We are looking for a teacher with a passion for mathematics, a sense of humor and the belief that all students can understand algebra and geometry.
This is a part-time position teaching two to three math tracks for the academic year (Aug 2017-June 2018). One track is 3 periods per week, plus prep. There is potential for this position to develop into full-time.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Graduate degree preferred
- High school teaching experience
- Knowledge of/experience with Waldorf pedagogy
Benefits and Compensation:
- This is a non-exempt, hourly position.
- Benefits are in compliance with the requirements set forth by the City of San Francisco
FLSA Classification: Non-exempt, hourly
Reports to: High School Chair
Hired by: High School Steering Committee
Date Modified: April 2017
San Francisco Waldorf School is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, age, gender, or any protected class.
Please send resume and letter of interest to email@example.com