The Archer School for Girls is an educational community that supports and challenges young women to discover their passions and realize their true potential.
- We provide a rigorous, integrated college preparatory curriculum that fosters critical thinking and intellectual curiosity.
- We create and sustain a collaborative teaching and learning environment that explores and refines the ways girls learn best.
- We help girls to become leaders and life-long learners, strengthening their capacity to contribute positively to their communities.
- We strengthen girls’ voices in a diverse and culturally rich environment.
- We embrace possibility, promote challenge-seeking and support risk-taking.
- We encourage girls to develop meaningful relationships with peers and faculty rooted in honesty, respect and responsibility.
- We graduate courageous, committed and ethical young women who take responsibility for their own physical, financial and emotional well-being.
Job Title: Associate Director of the Archer Fund
We are currently seeking a full-time Associate Director of the Archer Fund who will work closely with the Director of Advancement to promote and advance the institution. Primary responsibilities include management of the Archer Fund, an annual giving program for all constituencies, and the management of a Corporate and Foundation Giving Program.
Nature & Scope of Duties:
- Primarily responsible for strategy and implementation of the Parent and Trustee phases of Archer’s annual giving campaign
- Trains and manages parent volunteers in implementing the peer-to-peer fundraising plan
- Identifies key areas of increased funding for all constituencies and develops new relationships
- Implements growth strategy for corporate sponsorship and foundation giving
- Works closely with the Board of Trustees and the Advancement Committee
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit; ability to work independently and as part of a team; innovative and seeks a challenge
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate and effectively interface with colleagues and volunteers
- Superior organizational, time management, oral and written communication skills
- A good sense of humor, enthusiasm for a high-energy work environment, and collegial manner
- Proficient using MS office and experienced using a donor database
- Able to work evenings and weekends as required
- High level of diplomacy and discretion when dealing with sensitive information
Required Education & Experience:
Candidates must have proven experience developing and executing a successful strategy to secure foundation and corporate support for institutional programs and priorities. Candidates should be familiar with annual giving programs for parents in a school setting.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of and experience with prospect research, gift solicitation, donor stewardship and cultivation. This position also requires excellent business writing skills, attention to detail, accuracy, and meeting deadlines, the ability to be discrete and collaborative, and a working knowledge of a donor data system. Candidates must be able to understand and assess opportunities quickly based on the organization’s programs, events, and community initiatives, while working with various areas of the organization to obtain information needed for effective proposals and solicitations.
To apply please click on the link below:
No phone calls, please. More information on Archer can be found at www.archer.org.
The Archer School for Girls is an Equal Opportunity Employer.