Currey Ingram Academy seeks an Educational Database Manager for FileMaker Pro and Blackbaud databases as well as coordinating content management for http://www.curreyingram.org. In addition to database management, the position involves level one tech support and audiovisual support. Requirements include a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field. Experience with Filemaker Pro, Whipplehill/Blackbaud, OSX, helpdesk support, and working with children is preferred. If you are interested in applying for this position at Currey Ingram Academy, please complete the online application linked to this page (click here)
Requirements include a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field.
About Currey Ingram Academy
The mission of Currey Ingram Academy is to provide an exemplary K-12 day school program that empowers students with learning differences to achieve their fullest potential.
The school delivers on this mission by providing:
• Small classes
• Evidence-based instruction
• Individualized learning plans for every student
• Strong arts, athletics and extracurricular activities
• Speech-language and academic occupational therapies
• Character education and social coaching
• Personalized college preparation and counseling
• Parent, community and professional education opportunities