Please apply on the Chadwick School website - chadwickschool.org - Click on "About us" then go to employment
The Campaign Manager is responsible for coordinating the daily operations of Boldly Forward: The Campaign for Chadwick School, a transformative campaign that focuses on strengthening Chadwick as a world-class school. This position will directly report to the Executive Director of Development and Alumni Relations and work in coordination with the Head of School and the Campaign Steering Committee. This position supports Boldly Forward by keeping track of all elements of the campaign, preparing reports, and communicating progress to key volunteers and staff, planning and implementing campaign events and communications, and providing support to staff and volunteers engaging in campaign cultivation and solicitation activities.
· Schedule cultivation and solicitation appointments for the Head of School, Executive Director of Development and Alumni Relations, and members of the Campaign Steering Committee and document meeting activity and strategy in Raiser’s Edge.
· Develop and oversee Chadwick School’s prospect management system and work with solicitation team to effectively manage their major gift portfolios.
· Conduct all prospect research requests for the department and assist with identification of new prospects.
· Arrange Boldly Forward meeting logistics for campaign committees, staff, and volunteers and document their proceedings.
· Create tailored materials for volunteer solicitors to share with campaign prospects.
· Responsible for pledge and gift entry for all Boldly Forward donations and maintain records to ensure donor recognition preferences are tracked.
· Handle all confidential reports and correspondence for Boldly Forward including acknowledgement letters, endowment reports and other items.
· Maintain electronic records of Boldly Forward materials, strategies, solicitations, donors, and stewardship items.
· Coordinate reports for campaign staff and volunteers and provide updated information on campaign progress.
· Assist Executive Director with tracking volunteer activities and solicitations and ensuring that volunteers remain actively involved.
· Coordinate the design, production, and distribution of campaign correspondence, brochures, website, and other materials.
· Provide additional support as needed to the Development department and to Boldly Forward: the Campaign for Chadwick School.
· Execute other duties as assigned.
Education, experience and skill requirements
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Strong preference given to individuals with development experience.
· Excellent analytical, organizational, and computer skills.
· Demonstrably strong listening, writing, planning, and organizational skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a great attitude and willingness to assist wherever needed.
· Ability to work well under pressure and be responsive to deadlines.
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously with close attention to detail and prioritization to meet deadlines.
· Competent in Gmail and Google. Preference for experience working with Raiser’s Edge and Google platforms.
· Commitment to the values and mission of Chadwick School.
· High professional and ethical standards for handing confidential information.
· Ability to travel and work evenings and weekends as needed and attend professional conferences and trainings.
Note: The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties and responsibilities that are required of the position
About Chadwick School
Chadwick is a K-12 coeducational non-denominational independent day school located on a beautiful 45-acre campus on a hill overlooking mountains, canyons and the Pacific Ocean. Founded as a boarding school in the 1930's in what was then a remote area of Los Angeles County, the school has retained its rural charm and relaxed, welcoming atmosphere. Thirty-three faculty and staff families reside on campus, adding to a strong sense of community and shared aspirations.
The school is dedicated to academic excellence and to the development of the character and individual gifts of its students. The school’s challenging academic offerings are therefore complemented by extensive programs in community service, outdoor education, athletics and the arts, in which virtually all students participate.
Chadwick is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. School policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on age, ancestry, color, disability, marital status, medical condition, national origin, religious beliefs, sex, sexual orientation and race, or any other applicable law prohibiting discrimination in employment. This commitment applies to all empl...oyees and agents of the school, including the headmaster, division and department directors, supervisors and co-workers.