Math Teacher - Grades 7-12 - Full-Time or Part-Time 2018-2019
Currey Ingram Academy
April 30, 2018
Brentwood , Tennessee
Full Time - Faculty
4 Year Degree
Currey Ingram Academy is currently accepting applications for two part-time mathematics teachers or onefull-time mathematics teacher (combining both positions) to teach 40% in our Middle School (grades 7-8) and 60% in our Upper School (grades 9-12) for the 2018-2019 school year. Candidates should have a Bachelor of Science or Arts degree or higher in mathematics or special education. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience teaching students with learning differences. If you are interested in applying for this position at Currey Ingram Academy, please complete the online application linked to www.curreyingram.org - "Work at Currey Ingram Academy." Thank you.
Candidates should have a Bachelor of Science or Arts degree or higher in mathematics or special education. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience teaching students with learning differences.
About Currey Ingram Academy
The mission of Currey Ingram Academy is to provide an exemplary K-12 day school program that empowers students with learning differences to achieve their fullest potential.
The school delivers on this mission by providing:
• Small classes
• Evidence-based instruction
• Individualized learning plans for every student
• Strong arts, athletics and extracurricular activities
• Speech-language and academic occupational therapies
• Character education and social coaching
• Personalized college preparation and counseling
• Parent, community and professional education opportunities