Early Childhood, Elementary Teacher, English/Language Arts
4 Year Degree
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Designs and follows a complete teaching plan
* Teaches alphabet and numeracy along with personal, social and emotional skills
* Organizes learning materials and resources
* Uses a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities etc) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities
* Maintains an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information
* Assesses student’s performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on regular basis
* Assigns and corrects homework related to the curriculum
* Monitors children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing
* Cooperates with administration staff
* Follows and complies with teaching standards and safety regulations
Qualifications, Experiences and Skills:
* Bachelor’s Degree or above in a related major.
* Proven working experience as a kindergarten teacher, kindergarten assistant or teacher aide preferred
* Excellent knowledge of child development and latest education theories and practices
* Creative and artistic teaching abilities
* Patience and flexibility
* Good team-player attitude and solid communication skills.
Internal Number: 5
About Future Leadership Academy at Blue Bay
The Future Leadership Academy at Blue Bay, also known as FLA, is a full-time, non-profit school, for students from ages 3-18. It is committed to integrating top-tier educational resources from around the world, optimizing educational ecology, and cultivating elite students with international vision, outstanding personalities, and the ability to lead into the future. FLA has educational bases inside and outside China, including Boston, California, Dubai, Paris, Cologne, Johannesburg, Athens, Beijing, Hangzhou, and Zhoushan, providing a platform for different grades and teaching approaches.