Inly School, a dynamic, co-ed Pre School – Grade 8 community on the South
Shore of Massachusetts, seeks an impassioned leader, who will guide us on our
ongoing journey towards increased diversity, equity, and inclusion. This is a 10-
month, full time school year position.
The Director will be a member of the Administrative Team, and report directly to
the Head of School.
In partnership with the Head of School, the administrative team, and Committee
on Diversity and Equity, the Director of Inclusion will bring strategic leadership
and implementation of strategies to innovate and strengthen Inly’s anti-bias
curriculum, as well as deepen our programs and practices in the areas of
diversity, equity, and inclusion.
The Director will collaborate with the Head of School and partner with different
departments within the school to:
• Develop and lead effective, inclusive policies and procedures, which will
enable Inly to develop capacity to serve a diverse community well.
• Develop and implement anti-bias curriculum in our Montessori-plus
program, building cultural competencies and skills in our various
• Effectively teach anti-bias curriculum in Toddler through Middle School
• Provide and oversee professional development, training, and outreach
efforts for administration, faculty, staff, Board of Trustees, and parents.
• Complete Shared Learning Community trainings and participate in
leadership as needed.
• Work with Curriculum Director, Program Directors and level teams to
integrate the work into the curriculum.
• Assist in the recruitment, hiring, on-boarding, and retention of faculty and
staff of color, through ongoing mentorship.
• Work with the Admissions Department to attract and recruit students and
families of color.
• Attend and contribute to diversity and equity outreach efforts, including but
not limited to participation in the selection of speakers, productions, and
other cultural events.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to:
Donna Milani Luther, Head of School: email@example.com
About Inly School
Located on Boston’s South Shore, Inly School is a progressive co-educational day school for students in toddler through 8th grade. Inly blends Montessori curriculum and philosophy with educational best practices to teach core subjects, world languages, arts, athletics, and life skills in a highly experiential and individualized manner.