Assistant Director of Admissions/Head Girls' Lacrosse Coach
St. Timothy's School
June 12, 2018
Full Time - Faculty
St. Timothy’s School seeks a full time Assistant Director of Admissions/Head Girls’ Lacrosse Coach, a 12-month administrative position. The Assistant Director of Admissions assists with all aspects of the admission and recruitment process.
To fulfill these responsibilities the Assistant Director of Admissions:
• conducts interviews with prospective candidates.
• reads, reviews, and evaluates candidates for admission.
• assists PDSO with SEVIS work (International Student Visas)
• travels both domestically and internationally at various times of the year in support of admissions efforts
• represents the school at local receptions, fairs, and on-campus events
• sits on the Admission Committee
• serves as Head Girls’ Lacrosse Coach in the spring
• takes on other duties as assigned
Please note that night and weekend work is required, as well as travel.
Desired Starting Date – July/August 2018
A candidate should submit the following materials:
• a cover letter explaining his or her qualifications
• a current resume
• list of three references, with e-mail addresses and telephone numbers
Please send all information electronically and address all inquiries to Cameron Steese, Director of Admissions, at email@example.com. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Bachelor's degree required
Energetic individual with a proven track record as a highly collaborative individual with strong interpersonal, verbal, written, and presentation skills
Familiarity with independent, boarding school or residential college environment preferred
Determination of title:
-Assistant Director of Admissions position is an entry-level position for individuals with 0-2 years of experience