Currey Ingram Academy is currently accepting applications for a full-time mathematics teachingposition in our Upper School (grades 9-12) for the 2018-2019 school year. Responsibilities include teaching all levels of high school math, including Geometry and Algebra II. Candidates should have a Bachelor of Science or Arts degree or higher in mathematics. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience teaching students with learning differences. If you are interested in applying for this position at Currey Ingram Academy, please complete the online application linked to www.curreyingram.org - "Work at Currey Ingram Academy." Thank you.
About Currey Ingram Academy
The mission of Currey Ingram Academy is to provide an exemplary K-12 day school program that empowers students with learning differences to achieve their fullest potential.
The school delivers on this mission by providing:
• Small classes
• Evidence-based instruction
• Individualized learning plans for every student
• Strong arts, athletics and extracurricular activities
• Speech-language and academic occupational therapies
• Character education and social coaching
• Personalized college preparation and counseling
• Parent, community and professional education opportunities