Beth Yeshurun Day School in Houston is seeking creative, responsible, loving, reliable early childhood teachers to join a team of educators who have a passion for working with children. Qualified candidates must be able to work collaboratively, have a strong work ethic, possess a positive attitude, and have knowledge of Jewish values and traditions. They should be enthusiastic and capable of planning and implementing a program aligned with curriculum goals and educational philosophies of the program.
· Assist with curriculum implementation
· Aide children in potty training skills if necessary
· Assist with maintaining classroom appearance
· Assist with communication with parents
· Positive interactions with children and co-workers
· Willing to learn and understand NAEYC guidelines
· Candidate must be self-motivated and directed, compassionate, dependable, professional, supportive and creative
Job Type: 5-day part time
Required Education: CDA or 4-year college degree with a focus in education
· At least 2 years’ experience working in an early childhood environment
· Candidate must have a minimum of 12 semester ECE units
For more information, please contact email@example.com.