The New York Military Academy is a historical campus in the beautiful Hudson Valley. In the last two years we have expanded from 7 to nearly 100 cadets. To do this, we have invested extensively in improving buildings, faculty and building programs. Our rate of domestic and international growth has been good and our financial backing is strong. We still need to expand to the total number of recruits per year. For this reason we need to open another growth position in our admissions office.
This position requires:
1) 35% travel domestically.
2) Familiarity with financial aid services, software, and negotiation.
3) Comfort with and effective support for a wide variety of families from the USA and abroac
4) Knowledge of Spanish helpful.
5) 2-5 years of experience in a college or secondary school admissions office.
6) Strong record of initiative and personal growth.
7) Ability to inspire trust in worried parents and to ferret out relevant details.
8) Excellent ability to communicate, to establish fluent operations, identify markets and to make accurate financial calculations.
Additional Salary Information: Housing in a great school district possible.
About New York Military Academy
New York Military Academy, established in 1889 in Cornwall-on-Hudson, New York, is a college preparatory school for day and boarding students in grades 6 through 12. A curriculum grounded in classical disciplines, NYMA is dedicated to a substantive process of developing young leaders who are prepared for success and fulfillment in college. Historically the campus has embraced an international student body and has always insisted on high standards for math and science.