Pacific Point Academy is a private, independent school. In addition to the school, our Learning Center provides one-to-one academic intervention for students with mild to moderate learning differences. We are offering an amazing opportunity for academic tutors/interventionists to work part-time with our outstanding team of experts in a unique and specialized program!
Please consider joining us if you have a background in the education field, a passion for helping children, and an interest in learning and developing expertise in the programs we use.
- Provide one-to-one instruction based on individual students’ learning plans. Developed by collaboration with Educational Therapists, Speech & Language Therapists, Occupational Therapists and teachers.
- Work positively and professionally with staff, students and parents.
- Come to teach each day excited to help children succeed!
Contact: Please send your resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Part-time and Full-Time available
Ideal candidates will have:
- Background in the education field.
- Ability to work with children with mild to moderate learning differences.
- Experience working with programs such as Seeing Stars, Visualizing & Verbalizing, other research-based programs, ACT/SAT/ISEE and other test prep experience helpful, but not required. TRAINING PROVIDED!
- BA degree required.
Additional Salary Information: hourly
About Pacific Point Academy
Pacific Point Academy specializes in providing one to one academic instruction and remediation for children (K-8) with mild to moderate attention and learning differences. Our program is designed to individually teach each child how to learn, how to be independent, and how to succeed in the world.