The Registrar’s Office at Dwight School is seeking to fill a temporary position, beginning January 2019 and spanning a total of six weeks, to assist in transitioning the School’s archive of historic and current academic records to Google Drive. The position will include completing the following tasks:
- Digitize various paper records and sort them into appropriate Team Drive folders
- Transfer all data from previous system (Filebound) to appropriate Team Drive folders
- Transfer all data from internal private server to appropriate Team Drive folders
- Transfer all data from currently existing Google Drive folders into new Team Drive
- Download and copy data of newest enrollees from Admissions database to Team Drive
- Separate large master .pdf files into individual records as needed, for digital filing
- Review data in School’s SIS and correct errors/make updates as needed
- Basic computer skills with a familiarity of G-Suite including Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Docs/Sheets and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Availability Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm
Pay rate: $15/hr
Lunch will be provided.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their most recent resume via email to email@example.com with the heading Data Temp.
Dwight School’s goal is to achieve and maintain equal employment opportunities. It is also the policy of Dwight School to maintain a work environment free from discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran/military status, marital status or other status protected by federal or state law, with regards to any term or condition of employment.
About Dwight School
Dwight is dedicated to igniting the spark of genius in every child. Kindling their interests, we develop inquisitive, knowledgeable, self-aware, and ethical citizens who will build a better world.
To foster the next generation of global leaders who can thrive anywhere in the world.
Our Three Pillars
Dwight embraces the individuality of each learner, as no two students are the same. Dwight supports these student journeys through a robust academic curriculum and after-school programs. Dwight makes it a priority to focus on and develop each child’s spark of genius. Whether connecting a student with an exceptional mentor, designing tailor-made enrichment, crafting a special study abroad opportunity, or providing an innovative program or tutorial, Dwight recognizes and fosters each student’s gifts and talents.
Dwight’s community is a family of diverse individuals whose collective goal is to build a better world. The power of our learning environment is enhanced by connecting and valuing the different contributions and talents of all members. Through unlimited service, leadership, programmatic, and scholarship opportuni...ties, we inspire students to find their own unique paths to action.
Dwight’s mission, vision, and pillars extend globally across our network of schools and is supported by the International Baccalaureate ethos. Students develop a sense of themselves, as well as the world around them. Dwight opens students’ hearts and minds through challenges and opportunities, inviting students to build bridges within and between cultures.