• Provide social/emotional and life skill training, support, and counseling to students.
• Develop, implement, and facilitate social skill groups for students during electives and evening hours.
• Assist Residential Staff in implementing residential curriculum and provide support and guidance as needed
• Maintain contact with parents in support of Residential Programs
• Meet regularly with Residential and Academic Dean to discuss students and/or programmatic concerns
• Provide educational sessions for students as assigned for disciplinary reasons
• Mediate conversation and conflict resolution between students as needed
• Provide nightly updates to Residential and Academic Dean to discuss students and/or programmatic concerns, and to summarize student interactions from the day.
Position will include weekend coverage on a rotating basis.
About Middlebridge School
The mission of Middlebridge School is to provide instruction, opportunities, and support for students with learning differences.
Our community is designed to develop students’ academic abilities, intellectual curiosity, and physical and social-emotional development.
We strive to create life-long learners with increased independence and maturity that thrive in the post-graduate setting of their choice.