The Annual Fund Officer is a full-time, twelve-month position responsible for managing all aspects of the school’s Annual Fund and reports to the Director of Development.
The Park Tudor Annual Fund supports the school’s operating needs through gifts from parents, faculty and staff, grandparents, alumni, parents of alumni, and friends. These gifts support programs in academics, the arts, athletics, libraries, technology, and professional development.
Manage all aspects of Annual Fund campaign including cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship, utilizing a variety of communications (e.g. direct mail, in-person meetings, e-communications) to current and prospective donors
Design and execute appeals to various constituencies within the Annual Fund campaign including faculty/staff, parents, and alumni
Work with other Development and Business office staff to ensure that gifts are recorded, acknowledged, and reconciled in a timely manner
Cultivate, solicit, and steward assigned portfolio of 40+ qualified prospects
Work with Development team to plan and execute capital campaign
Serve as liaison to school divisions to ensure coordination of fundraising needs
Create and maintain various reports to track gift activity
Work with Communications office to update annual giving sections on school website and in various publications
Effectively communicate, both in writing and verbally, Annual Fund and other development messages
Work with team to develop and execute various events including: New parent welcome events, Foundation reception, Grandparents Day, Holiday Reception and Alumni Weekend
Manage volunteer committees on Annual Fund appeals and events
Attend Development and other school events as needed to support efforts of Development department
Engage in the school community at large
Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director of Development
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 3-5 years experience working in non-profit with a demonstrated success independently soliciting gifts. Previous experience in independent school environment is preferred
Through understanding of Blackbaud/Senior Systems/comparable multi-module database structure
Ability to work in a team atmosphere as well as independently
Must be proficient in core technological competencies including Microsoft Office
Must have a positive and optimistic demeanor
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong work ethic and high level of integrity
Professionalism with and amongst all constituencies
Willingness to engage in all aspects of the park Tudor community while promoting the school’s mission, vision, and values
About Park Tudor School
Park Tudor is an independent school in Indianapolis, Indiana that prides itself on upholding a tradition of academic excellence that began in 1902. As a college preparatory school for children ages 3 through grade 12, we provide an exceptional learning environment where children are encouraged to explore opportunities, exceed expectations, and expand possibilities. Small class sizes, a safe and caring atmosphere, and numerous extracurricular activities that include the arts and athletics, ensure that each child at Park Tudor receives a unique educational experience catered to his or her individual passions.
Park Tudor School offers excellent pay and a comprehensive benefit package. Our professional development focuses on Mind, Brain, and Education research and application, Equity and Inclusion, and Community Engaged Learning. Professional development opportunities are also available for participation in conferences, workshops, and membership in professional organizations. Park Tudor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Those who would add to the diversity of our staff are strongly encouraged to apply.
To create an inspiring college-preparatory learning envir...onment, with exceptional educators and extraordinary opportunities, that prepares and motivates students to become balanced, confident, and resourceful lifelong learners.
Ignite curiosity. Instill compassion. Inspire courage.
Integrity Intellectual Engagement Resourcefulness
Park Tudor at a Glance:
• 9-to-1 student-teacher ratio
• 100% college placement rate; 98% of students attend one of their top 3 colleges of choice
• More than $3.8 million in financial aid awarded annually to our students
• Consistently among the highest average SAT scores in the state
• Indy’s only Global Scholars Program: Park Tudor's unique version of the International Baccalaureate, designed specifically to be the ultimate college preparatory program for highly motivated juniors and seniors
• Focus on global citizenship through comprehensive world languages program starting in junior kindergarten
• 28% of student body come from racially and ethnically diverse backgrounds
• 15 Upper School and 12 Middle School sports offered
• 80% of students participate in fine arts and 80% play on an athletic team
• International experiences for students in grades 4-12 through study-travel programs
• Commitment to Community-Engaged Learning
• Full-day junior and senior kindergarten programs
• Focused liberal arts program with dynamic world language and fine arts programs at every grade level