Trinity Valley School, a nonsectarian K-12 independent school in Fort Worth, Texas, seeks an experienced Associate Director of College Counseling for the 2019-2020 academic year.
The Associate Director will guide a class of approximately 90-100 students and families through the college search and admissions processes. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Working collaboratively to support departmental and school wide programming
* Establishing relationships with college admission officers on behalf of the school and the students
* Writing letters of recommendation for assigned students
* Presenting workshops and meetings for parents and students
* Assisting in coordinating standardized testing
* Serving as adviser to a group of students
* Participate in professional development opportunities
The ideal candidates will have a minimum of a bachelor's degree and three to five years of experience in selective college admissions. Previous independent school college counseling experience is preferred. Please attach two written recommendation samples with your profile.
This is a full-time, 12-month position.
Trinity Valley School, founded in 1959, is a 975 student co-educational, college preparatory day school for grades K-12. The 75-acre campus is located in southwest Fort Worth, TX.
Trinity Valley offers competitive salaries; fully paid employee health, disability and life insurance; and family dental insurance. The school offers and contributes to TIAA-CREF 403B plan. You will enjoy outstanding facilities, supportive faculty and staff and wonderful students.