Currey Ingram Academy is currently accepting applications for a primary teaching position (K-1) for the 2019-2020 school year. Teaching responsibilities will include language arts (reading, spelling and written language), math, social studies, science and handwriting.
Minimum of a degree in special education or a related field, with preference given to those with a graduate degree in special education and experience in teaching students with learning differences.
Excellent communication in both oral and written expression is required.
Experience with technology is required.
If you are interested in applying for this position in the Lower School for the 2019-2020 school year, complete the online application linked to this page.
About Currey Ingram Academy
The mission of Currey Ingram Academy is to provide an exemplary K-12 day school program that empowers students with learning differences to achieve their fullest potential.
The school delivers on this mission by providing:
• Small classes
• Evidence-based instruction
• Individualized learning plans for every student
• Strong arts, athletics and extracurricular activities
• Speech-language and academic occupational therapies
• Character education and social coaching
• Personalized college preparation and counseling
• Parent, community and professional education opportunities