Currey Ingram Academy is currently accepting applications for full-time math teacher in the Middle School for the 2019-2020 school year. Candidates with a degree in Mathematics and/or Special Education are encouraged to complete the online application linked to this page.
Preference will be given to candidates who have experience teaching students with learning differences.
About Currey Ingram Academy
The mission of Currey Ingram Academy is to provide an exemplary K-12 day school program that empowers students with learning differences to achieve their fullest potential.
The school delivers on this mission by providing:
• Small classes
• Evidence-based instruction
• Individualized learning plans for every student
• Strong arts, athletics and extracurricular activities
• Speech-language and academic occupational therapies
• Character education and social coaching
• Personalized college preparation and counseling
• Parent, community and professional education opportunities